Deception


June 28
Opening our snack drawer this morning I laughed as I saw a bar of hotel soap. My husband had graciously helped me unpack our airplane carrying on bag, in which I had tossed a bar of soap from the hotel as well as snacks for the trip home. Looking at the picture above you can see how easily this could have been done.
Scripture warns us of how easily we can be spiritually deceived.
He replied: “Watch out that you are
not deceived. For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am he,’ and, ‘The time is near.’ Do not follow them. Luke 21:8

The song "Love the One Your With" just came to mind. If we stay close with Jesus, loving him and meditating on His Word we have less chance of being deceived.

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?