Whose in Charge?

WorrY
June 8
God keeps knock, knock, knocking on Mama Boo's brain with message after message on not worrying in this world. Today's Jesus Calling about made me laugh out loud...just have to share.

"Who is in charge of your life? If it is you, then you have good reason to worry. But if it is I (Jesus), then worry is both unnecessary and counterproductive. When you start to feel anxious about something, relinquish the situation to Me. Back off a bit, redirecting your focus to Me. I will either take care of the problem Myself or show you how to handle it. In this world you will have problems, but you need not lose sight of Me."

I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world. John 16:33

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?