A Time for a Hallelujah

July 14
I try to never tell names and tales. Since the presence of the individual I want to reference gives off a sweet aroma we will call her "Bouquet". Bouquet has battled cancer for eight years and trudged the halls of the Duke cancer center for treatments and scans more than most of us could ever imagine. While so many of us have prayed and prayed for a miracle, desiring complete healing for Bouquet, I think we forget the fact that she is still here strutting her stuff is a miracle. She is such a joy to be around that I often forget she is sick. The other day we went to a movie and I was pulling into a space a few rows back in the parking lot and she shook her cane at me (just kidding)...she politely said, "Ya know I have this handicap thingy we could use and park a little closer." Most of the time I don't see her as a person with cancer....I just see her as a blessing in my life. Tuesday she tromped off to Duke for her scan and praise the Lord, not only was there no new growth....there was shrinkage. I want to take time today to shout "Hallelujah!"

"Be joyful always, pray without ceasing and in all things give thanks." 1 Thes. 5:16-18

Three growths have been found on our sweet ole bulldog Moses. He goes for biopsy surgery today. One is on his ear and two are in his mouth. We love this fellow. He brings joy to so many. We are praying none of these are malignant.

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?