Curiosity

August 5
Walking along the road parallel to a golf course, I was puzzled by rows and rows of white patches. My husband thought they were possibly leaves glistening in the sun. Heading to our car this question came to mind.: What do we do with our curiosity? Are we willing to just drive off rationalizing whatever was strewn all over that golf course was not of eternal value? Turning to my husband I expressed, "I wonder if that is how people who are curious about Christianity react? Considering the fact they can't prove if it is true or not, they might as well just let it go and not try to understand this Jesus."
Noticing a country club employee, I suggested we pull up and ask him if he had any knowledge as to what the substance could be. OK, that is such a female thing to do. The course of action my husband had decided upon was to pull up along side the green and have me get out and go over and pick up a piece of one of the objects in question. Submitting, graciously to my feminine whim (and knowing I would probably blog about this) he pulled up alongside the employee. The gentleman smile and happily explained it was a fertilizing process we had noticed. There was a machine which deposits white globs (not certain of the make up of the "globs") to act as markers so the maintenance personal can tell where they have been and not go over an area twice. "We learned something new today, " I joyfully exclaimed!
As the body of Christ we should be out there fertilizing and leaving "globs" of Jesus around.
Do we appear approachable to those filled with curiosity concerning our faith?
Are we equipped with "globs" of answers about our faith?

But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth. Acts 1:8

As Christians we should stay excitingly curious about all we cannot comprehend concerning God and continually seeking Him and praising his wonders and majesty.

He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed, miracles that cannot be counted.
Job 5:9

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?