I Wish Fanny Packs were Kool

August 9
Anyone who wants to live all out for Christ is in for a lot of trouble; there's no getting around it.
1 Timothy 3:12

Now that's not the verse you start off with when you are witnessing.
One of our sons made a profound statement the other day. He was preparing for a trip to a large city and his father was discussing safety issues. The comment was, "I wish fanny packs were kool." My mental response, "I wish loving Jesus was kool."

Jesus has always been hated. It must be the conviction of sin aspect of his life...yet he put his whole life on the line...excuse me....the cross, to free us from the very sins we don't want to be reminded of.

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?