Wait

August 25
Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD.
Psalm 27:14

Our daughter said to me one day, "I am so glad I am in a place of seeing God answer prayer after prayer. I was in a period of waiting for so long." A girl friend honestly confessed, "I am so tired of waiting!" Looking back in my journal it says, "Lord, I am waiting to hear from You. Would you give me 10 quotes on waiting?" They came to mind so quickly.
1) Waiting unlocks the window to heaven as we watch for God's calling.
2) Waiting whispers, "Be still. Stop doing and breathe in deeply the love of the Father."
3) Waiting warrants a time to rejoice in the fact God has given you some down time. And that is OK.
4) Waiting washes these words over you again and again. "I love you my child. I love you my child."
5)Waiting can appear to be a heavy load, but that is not God's intent. He wants it to be wonderful.
6) Waiting is a time of wonderment....we wonder what God is up to.
7) Waiting affords us the opportunity to lay down the weight of the world.
8)Wander into a time of waiting on the Lord with positive expectancy and excitement for what is to come.
9) Wait! Stop, look and listen for God's instruction.
10) WAIT- When Action Isn't Trustworthy
WAIT -We Are In Transition
WAIT -Why Am I Troubled

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?