An Old Nut

September 2-5
Enjoy your Labor Day weekend whatever age you are!

Genesis 17:1
When Abram was ninety-nine years old, the LORD appeared to him and said, “I am God Almighty ; walk before me faithfully and be blameless.

2 Kings 11:21
Joash was seven years old when he began to reign.

Playing down at the beach area my grandson and I came across this big ole acorn who still had his hat on. His coloring was very washed out, but he was still intact and for some reason appealed to me so I stuck him in my pocket. The next day I was walking up our road and saw this small bright green acorn and I immediately thought about its' contrast from the larger one. God whispered, "You're a good ole nut!"
Whatever our age, whether still a little green around the ears or totally gray, God still has a purpose and a plan to use us for His glory!

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?