Peace Sign

November 14
The digital clock shines out an orange glow stating it is 2:36AM. Whether it is a hot flash, the severe pain in my lower back from injuring it once again, or the anxiety of the mess our home is in from this SLOW restoration, I am not sure, but I've bagged praying I can go back to sleep and decided to get up and hang out with the Lord.
As my eyes opened they looked up to the ceiling and saw where the moonlight shining in through the windows had caused a couple of the blades from our ceiling fan to make a peace sign on the ceiling. God was reminding me, "I am your peace."
Jesus Calling warms my soul as I read "As you sit quietly in My Presence, your awareness of My Life within you is heightened. This produces the Joy of the Lord, which is your strength. I, the God of hope fills you with all Joy and Peace as you trust in Me, so that you may bubble over with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

These are the verses, from which this paragraph was taken. Tweak it a bit and we can have an awesome prayer for our lives.
To them God has chosen to make known among the Gentiles the glorious riches of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory. Colossians 1:27

Nehemiah said, “Go and enjoy choice food and sweet drinks, and send some to those who have nothing prepared. This day is holy to our Lord. Do not grieve, for the joy of the LORD is your strength." Nehemiah 8:10


May the God of your hope so fill you with all joy and peace in believing [through the experience of your faith] that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound and be overflowing (bubbling over) with hope. Romans 15:13 (AMP)

I think I will pull out my mental prayer list and pray myself back to sleep, since God is up and ready to listen!

For those of you reading this, know that I have prayed for God to be your Peace today.


Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?