Brotherly Love



February 11-12
Our fifth child is celebrating his birthday today and as I watched this video, I thanked the Lord for the teammates our children have been to one another. Years ago I told them I had two requests for them...
1) That they love the Lord with all their hearts.
2) That they count it a privilege to be siblings, recognize God placed them together for a reason, and always love and support one another.

God knew not everyone would have siblings, so He created the Body of Christ and loaded it up with brothers and sisters in the faith.

Enjoy this precious story of selfless, brotherly, love.

“But I will sing of your strength, in the morning I will sing of your love;
for you are my fortress, my refuge in times of trouble.”

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?