We so good 4 each otha.

February 18-19
There is a text message on my phone from a dear friend which reads:
"We so good 4 each otha."

I want God to feel that way about me....I know He doesn't need me to do squat for Him, but He did put me here for HIS purpose and I hope I am pleasing in His sight. The first thing He asks of me is to love Him. Adrain Rogers said this about God:
"He made you and me in the likeness of His image,
that He might have fellowship with us and that we would praise Him."

Lord, I do pray I get this relationship with You right this side of heaven, so when I see you will say “Well done, good and faithful servant.’

I was struggling with the Lord over some current situations and He spoke very lovingly, but sternly back. Only minutes after our conversation, I received an email from a friend who said she had me on her heart and had just Facebooked a quote of mine, from when we worked in youth ministry together.

The more you know Him, the more you love Him.
The more you love Him, the more you want to be like Him.

It was as if God wrapped his arms around me and said, "I know your heart dear one. There are just some days you lose sight of who we are together! We so good 4 each otha!"



Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?