Observant

March 30
My husband is so observant. Coming home from work the other day he inquired why there was mud on the tires of my car. "Ugh, you caught me! I went off roading with a bunch of cute college guys, " I replied. That probably would have been better than the truth which was that we had parked our cars in the yard under large trees to protect them from a hail storm and when I backed out the ground was so wet, the tires spun and tore up the yard! He also notices every license plate and everything around us when driving. While, I am on the other hand am either praying, singing along to praise songs or checking out the clouds to see if Jesus might be coming back at any moment!
As my friend Kaye use to say, "We so good 4 each otha!"

The Bible describes to us a very observant heavenly Father.
The LORD is in his holy temple; the LORD is on his heavenly throne.
He observes everyone on earth; his eyes examine them.
Psalm 11:4


I the LORD search the heart and examine the mind,
to reward each person according to their conduct, according to what their deeds deserve.
Jeremiah 17:10

It also references what we are to observe.
Observe the commands of the LORD your God, walking in obedience to him and revering him.
Deuteronomy 8:6

Father, open the eyes of our hearts today, so that we may be found faithful to walk in obedience to You and your ways. In Jesus Name, Amen.


Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?