Different Perspectives

April 19
Life teaches us lesson after lesson. Sometimes we are right in the action and other times, as if observing a medical procedure from behind a glass window, we view a process from the perimeter.
God came to earth in human form, as Christ, to experience in the flesh the walk we must walk and to be a visible example how to live.

There is great benefit in us being willing to place ourselves (at least mentally) in another's shoes and survey situations from their prospective. The fall out in relationships would be far less if we chose to do this more often.

I was hungry and you fed me,
I was thirsty and you gave me a drink,
I was homeless and you gave me a room,
I was shivering and you gave me clothes,
I was sick and you stopped to visit,
I was in prison and you came to me.
Matthew 25:35-36

Who is God calling us to love on from a different perspective today?
The Hungry
The Thirsty

The Homeless
The Naked and Shivering
The Sick who need cheering.

Those in Prison

We have so much and are quick to forget the needs of so many.

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?