I Don't Want to Be God

April 17-18
Children say the smartest things! Struggling a bit with our three year old grandson the other night about bedtime, I posed a question to him. "If you were God would you require our bodies to need sleep?" The rapid reply without hesitation: "I don't want to be God!"

So today if we are questioning the "whys" in life we can ask ourselves....Would I want to trade places with God?

May they sing of the ways of the LORD, for the glory of the LORD is great. Psalm 138:5

Traveling in the car with a couple grands, one got a little fussy so I just began singing praise...that one quieted and another one put his hands up in the air praising the Lord.
Oh that we would learn from little ones!
Praise the LORD. How good it is to sing praises to our God, how pleasant and fitting to praise him! Psalm 147:1

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?