Lord Overall

May 28
 For the LORD Most High is awesome, the great King over all the earth.
Psalm 47:2


For years my maternal uniform was decking out in a pair of Joseph (designer of course) overalls.  I think it drove my mother, who dressed impeccably,  nuts. Come on, they weren't all denim.  Two were linen and the navy ones were...VELVET!  They worked for me though.  They were easy to nurse in...just drop one strap and pull up the shirt underneath, the seven pockets allowed me to carry children and not a purse (credit card in one, diaper in another, snacks, tissues, car keys and even a nice skinny center pocket perfect for a pen and the ones on other side for a note pad).  We did not have cell phones back then, but there was room for one!  :)


Why do I still have all these though.  Some things are hard to part with.  Today I will box them up and store them under the bed....a gradual separation.  As I looked at them, they were a great reminder that...
The Lord is Lord Over All!

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?