Missing In Action

June 5-6th
Night time driving is on my list of least favorite things to do.  I was so thankful for the truck with the horizontal row of 16 tail lights. I chose to believe he was my guarding angel leading me on an unexpected trip to Tennessee, where our daughter had gone into labor 2 weeks early.
The route from Virginia through Tennessee guarantees two things...Contemporary Christian and Country music stations! Both are good motivators to keep on keeping on.
Forgive me from being missing in action the past two days, but our newest grandson endured 34 hours of labor before being ushered into this world by an excellent trauma team with 13 members! At 2:32 AM
6-6-12 we could all breathe a bit easier and as you can see from his picture he was praising the Lord for the safe entry.
Mama and baby are doing well and I am doing my best caring for their 1 year old.

If these posts are a little sporadic you know where I am....changing diapers.  :)


Genesis 3:16
To the woman he said,

 “I will make your pains in childbearing very severe; with painful labor you will give birth to children. Your desire will be for your husband, and he will rule over you.”

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?