A Shaded View

June 9-11
Whew, I promise I am praying lots and still seeking the Lord...just not finding much time with this almost 14 month old and 5 day old to get on the computer.

Heading into Lowe's on Saturday I was quickly convicted of a judgmental call I've made against people who wear sunglasses inside.  When I've observed this attire I've been quick to surmise one of two scenarios.  One, they are hung over and do not want anyone seeing their eyes.  The second possibility is that they think they are really KOOL!
I've already asked the Lord to forgive me, for I just acquired my first pair of prescription sunglasses and as I went in the store I realized that if I took them off I would not be able to read any information on the products I was shopping for and thus needed to where those SHADES in the store!  I was neither hung over or Kool!

Sin can creep into the tiniest crevices of our hearts.

  “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way youjudge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? ...Matthew 7:1

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?