Friday the 13th

July 13-15
Taking an early morning walk with my husband, we were taken back as a black cat began to cross our path.  Being an animal lover I was tempted to go pet the cat, but obeyed my man's urge to keep my hands to myself.  Jokingly he shared that his father had always warned them to stay clear of black cats...especially on Friday the 13th.  He chuckled and continued saying, "What would God think of us being superstitious?"  Turning around to go the other direction we were stopped in our tracks as FIVE deer, one being a large buck, ran right in front of us.  We laughed at the damage those deer could have done to us compared to one little black cat.

Philippians 4:6
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?