PLUG




July 5
The word was so clear this morning. Had it come from singing "There's a Hole in the Bucket" yesterday?  My mind wandered to what items we had around the house that are used to plug things.  No corks to be found, but you plug into an outlet and a pacifier plugs a crying baby.  P.L.U.G....hmm, maybe it is an acronym for something important to our lives?
Purchase lovely under garments.
Peace Love Understanding Goodness
Please love ungodly goofballs.
Ah, I like...Place lives under God!
Let me know what you come up with!

For me, I think the message is to remember that no matter how hectic the day becomes, I must plug into the correct power source....the Word of God.

Great is the Lord, and mighty in power; His understanding is infinite.   Psalm 147:4

He gives power to the weak, and to those who have no might He increases strength.  Isaiah 40:29

Oh, my goodness..."plug", it is also a reminder to pray for all the people who still do not have electrical power here in the southeast.  A friend swam over yesterday, who works at the hospital in Roanoke, and said they have been swamped with people suffering from heat health related complications because they have no A.C. or refrigerated foods/beverages.

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?