Something New "H", "I", "J", "K"












July 23


We will go for a double hitter on "Holy Kiss". "A sign of mutual respect and trust; the equivalent of a handshake or hug."
There is a woman from our home town who was a big "greet ME with a kiss" person.  If you entered her presence, she presented her cheek to you for you to kiss.  It drove my husband crazy.  The concept is Biblical.
Greet one another with a  holy kiss.  2 Corinthians 13:12
Pictured above are some sweet kisses.  
I play a game with one of our grandsons requiring a kiss.  When he comes to me asking for something, I say..."It's going to cost you."  He grins and says..."A kiss?"  I nod and he lays a sweet one on me!

I am glad God thought up kissing!  :)  Greet someone in the name of Christ and bestow on them a holy kiss today!

Intercede "To pray for another person, usually to obtain God's help.
 For this reason, since the day we heard about you, we have not stopped praying for you. We continually ask God to fill you with the knowledge of his will through all the wisdom and understanding that the Spirit gives.  Colossians 1:9


Justification "The act of God whereby he places us in right relationship with him; a declaration of innocence or righteousness, a freeing from guilt or blame.

He was delivered over to death for our sins and was raised to life for our justification.
Romans 4:25


Lord, it's Monday and I feel like there is a mound of work ahead of me.  One of the biggest loads is my prayer list.  Please multiply my time as I choose to let the chores wait and allow me to slip away with you today and intercede on the behalf of many.  I offer up a kiss to you sweet Jesus and try to grasp the kind of love which was willing to die for me.  In Your name, Amen

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?