Jesus Went

Pulling out of Shiloh
We traveled through Roanoke, VA
Headed up Interstate 81
Towards the town of McGaheysville,VA
September 4
Turning on the radio Sunday, I caught the tail end of Jonathan Falwell's sermon.  He emphasized a key element of Jesus' ministry in two small words.  "Jesus went."  As the King of Kings, he certainly could have placed himself on a throne and had others come to him for healing, to be fed, taught, or forgiven.  Instead,  Jesus went out among the people and he was not traveling in an air conditioned car as I was the other day.  In His dust covered sandals He traveled to be with the people and He loved them well.
Where is God telling us to go today?

Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?” And I said, “Here am ISend me!” Isaiah 6:8

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?