Preparation




September 1-2

My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? John 14:2

I have lots of quirks, but one in particular is that I do not like to leave the house with the bed unmade or with dishes in the sink and a dirty kitchen counter.  There is reasoning behind this habit.  If I should die and not return, I do not want my husband or children having to come in and clean the house.

Moving is very time consuming.  You get to that new location and there is work to be done!
Not so in heaven.  The move will be carefree, like a luxury hotel and Jesus has personally overseen the preparations!

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?

Marriage Matters #1