Round the Bend

October 11


Walking up our 1/2 mile long driveway there are several bends in the road, which leave you wondering what you will find around the corner. As I walked the other morning, I thought about how life is full of bends in the road. I thanked God for his words in Lamentations 3:22-23 which say:
Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail.
They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.

I decided to change up the lyrics in Great is Thy Faithfulness, just a tiny bit.  Instead of morning by morning new mercies I see....I went to "MOMENT by MOMENT new mercies I see.  Today I am taking out pen and pad and listing the many ways I have seen His mercy these past few months.

Continuing my walk I came around one bend and found a field of friends!

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?