God of Angel Armies


January 14
We have a driveway sensor which beeps three times through our home security system to warn us when someone is approaching our property. It is one of my favorite techno gadgets! Gives me time to put on my lipstick before I answer the door!  That is a big HA, HA for those of you who know me. It's more like it gives me time to get our of my PJ's!
Early yesterday morning before sunrise, it sounded, then sounded immediately again and again.  I jumped out of the bed and ran to the window expecting to see jeeps full of intruders launching an attack on Shiloh or possibly a herd of very heavy set deer.  There was no one visible, so then I assumed it was our angel army!

There is a message in music!  Below is a wonderful interview with Chris Tomlin and following that his song, "Whom Shall I Fear".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nykPjrAyoJ0


Day #8 of Praise
Whom Shall I Fear by Chris Tomlin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x5aEvl6Zdk

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?