Sinday, Sumday, Sonday

January 25
As hard as I try, I still am not very inept at texting on a smart phone.  In my husband's frustration with his phone the other day, he exclaimed, "I have an idiot phone!"  While attempting to type the word Sunday,  it first came out sinday and boy did that get my attention.  More than likely, today I will sin.

For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.  Romans 3:23

Typing again, instead of Sunday the screen read sumday.  This old mind began ticking.  What will the sum of our days represent?

Teach us to number our days, that we may gain a heart of wisdom.  Psalm 90:12

The sumday, switched in my mind to some day....
...every knee will bow before me; every tongue will acknowledge God.   Romans 14:11

Day #19 of Praise

I decided to go with female gospel singers today.
CeCe Winans and I Surrender All
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IAz9artoBw

Tanya Blount and His Eye is on the Sparrow
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7Pk5YMkEcg

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?