Death's Good-bye is Love's Hello

May 24
Do you ever come across a simple, powerful truth that just stays with you?  Tuesday an email from Godtube popped up announcing a new Amy Grant song.  At first I thought of all I had to get done that day and almost didn't take time to listen.  Then I remembered the importance of just being still and praising God and decided to tune in.  While the whole song is quite moving, there is one lyric which has stuck with me:
Death's good-bye is Love's hello.

For those of us whose salvation is secure in Christ, exiting this world means entering the arms of "Love"...Love is Jesus himself!

One thing I ask from the Lord, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the Lord and to seek him in his temple.  Psalm 27:4

 May the Lord make your love increase and overflow for each other and for everyone else, just as ours does for you. May he strengthen your hearts so that you will be blameless and holy in the presence of our God and Father when our Lord Jesus comes with all his holy ones.  1 Thessalonians 3:12-13

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?