Right Place at the Right Time


May 21

Waiting for a phone call to meet someone on the other side of the lake, I was getting anxious as the minutes ticked away.  My great nieces were coming to spend the night in preparation for a big birthday party the following day and I had a list of chores to accomplish.  It was 9:00AM when I embarked upon my journey and tuned the radio on to Victory FM. For the first time in months I was listening to a broadcast by Focus on the Family.  Priscilla Shirer was the speaker. I was quite interested to listen, because she is the Bible teacher for the DVD series we are using in our summer women's Bible study here at Shiloh beginning in June.

Do you ever recognize that God has placed you in the right place, at the right time, for a really RIGHT reason?  The 30 minute drive ahead of me flew by as I experienced about every emotion possible, while listening to this broadcast.  Laughter, learning, tears, and conviction all set into my soul.  Actually, I was both elated and exhausted when I arrived at my destination.  What I really wanted to do was email a group of my Christian cohorts and say, "Check this out right now!"

http://www.focusonthefamily.com/radio.aspx?ID=%7B3A360AC3-1646-48B0-BA6E-C1C55521D91A%7D

 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness. 2 Timothy 3:16

Biblically based Christian broadcasting is useful for those things as well!

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?