I Can't Find God


June 8-9
We had a wonderful weekend with around 60 family members here for a family reunion. A bunch are still downstairs together.  At one point a great niece of mine came up to  me and said, "Aunt Boo, I can't find God. I don't know where he has gone." I promised her He was still with her.

We all have dry spells and wonder if God is ever coming back. The solution lies in where we've strayed from our quiet time, praise and prayer.

And for me right now...getting a good night's sleep to be able to study His Word and listen!

But if from there you seek the Lord your God, 
you will find him if you seek him with all your heart and with all your soul.  
Deuteronomy 4:29

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?