Distracted


July 12
Years ago my in laws' home was robbed while they were outside doing yard work. Yesterday, I listened online while a reporter described how a man was distracted by a neighbor who asked to swim NAKED in his pool. Unfortunately, he hung around and watched her swim while her husband robbed the house! In the report the homeowner elaborates that after she finished swimming he invited her to church! Oh, my!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/10/nude-swimmer-distracted-man-burglary_n_3574394.html?1373479735&icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl3%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D342428

Life is full of distractions...maybe not all that creative, but Satan is a clever devil!  Thursday, my plan was to slip away with Jesus around 9AM and dig deep into Bible Study. I thought, I'll answer one more email before I head off.  Then I was drawn into a Groupon site. I'd never investigated Groupon and an hour later.....busted and distracted!


But Martha was distracted with all her preparations; and she came up to Him and said, Lord, do You not care that my sister has left me to do all the serving alone? Then tell her to help me.  Luke 20:40

Give heed to me and answer me; I am restless in my complaint and am surely distracted. Psalm 55:2

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?