Take Heart

August 21
At times, when you are studying God's Word and something just jumps out at you!  It may be a Word taken out of context in the particular passage you are studying, but the Spirit uses that word as a trigger to shoot you down a trail of discovering a lesson from the Lord.
While studying in the 23rd Psalm...even though we walk through the shadow of death, the author I'm studying under, exclaimed the reality..."There are going to be valleys in life for all of us. The Good Shepherd Himself assured us 'in this world you will have trouble.  BUT TAKE HEART! I have overcome the world.'" (John 16:33)

"Take heart" will not let loose of me.  Praise God, I have taken Jesus into my heart, but where have I gone from there.  With a heart for the Lord am I pouring out my heart to others.  Do I listen with compassion to others when they share from their heart.  Am I able to share, from a sincere heart, that the void they are trying to fill can only be filled by asking Jesus to come into their heart?

May each of us "take heart" today of what is going on around us in the lives of others.  Consider this conversation starter: What's going on in your heart?

Just came across this precious video. It is proof we don't always know what is going on in the lives of others.

http://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=00121MNU&utm_source=GodTube%20Must-See%20Video&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=08/21/2013

Teach me your way, Lord, that I may rely on your faithfulness; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name.  Psalm 86:11

In their hearts humans plan their course, but the Lord establishes their steps.  Proverbs 16:9

Stepping out with Jesus today!

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?