How Far do You Trust Jesus?

September 24
Do you trust Jesus?  Are there boundaries related to that trust? For instance, do you trust Him with your health, but not your finances?  Maybe you trust Him with your marriage, but not your parenting.
You were able to trust Him with high school dilemmas, but the college choice and career path are better left to your own decisions.
You have to appreciate the honesty of the girl in this video!

http://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=F9E0JJNU&utm_source=GodTube%20Today&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=09/21/2013

Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the name of the Lord our God.
Psalm 20:7

Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you.  Show me the way I should go, for to you I entrust my life.  Psalm 143:7-9

Your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and your dominion endures through all generations.  The Lord is trustworthy in all he promises and faithful in all he does.  Psalm 145:13

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?