I Am Perpetually With You


October 2
Moses (our bulldog) stopped eating on Saturday.  He could hardly walk.  We had to make the tough call today to have him put to sleep. I'd really hoped he would be my comforter in the coming weeks, but I guess God has that covered.  I do hope he and Daddy are together in heaven.

God's love keeps knocking my socks off with his messages of provision...and I love to go barefoot!  This was the Jesus Calling message the day after Daddy died.

"I am perpetually with you, taking care of you. That is the most important fact of your existence. I am not limited by time or space: My Presence with you is a forever-promise.  You need not fear the future, for I am already there.  When you make that quantum leap into eternity, you will find Me awaiting you in heaven.  Your future is in My hands: I release it to you day by day, moment by moment.
Therefore, do not worry about tomorrow.
I want you to live this day abundantly, seeing all there is to see, doing all there is to do.  Don't be distracted by future concerns.  Leave them to Me!  Each day of life is a glorious gift, but so few people know how to live within the confines of today.  Much of their energy for abundant living spills over the  time line into tomorrow's worries or past regrets.  Their remaining energy is sufficient only for limping through the day, not for living it to the full.  I am training you to keep your focus on My Presence in the present.  This is how to receive abundant Life, which flows freely from My throne of grace."

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.  Each day has enough troubles of its own.  Matthew 6:34

The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.   John 10:10

I will be joyful by faith.

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?