Missing Moses

This was Moses final photo shoot on the day he died.





October 16
Sitting drying my hair, I thought I heard him in my dressing room, opening the door into the house I continue to watch for him to greet me, last night I straddled stepped out of bed thinking he was still by my bedside...I miss Moses.

He was the master of ministry here at Shiloh, from the first day when he came to us as a recovery buddy for our critically injured son, to the watchful eye he kept over every grandchild, to total strangers he loved on, that bulldog was a gift from God.

Pets are treasured possessions.  They unconditional love and companionship enrich our lives. Hmm, Jesus loves us that way too!

This godtube video came in an email and reminded me of how blessed we are to be loved by our pets.

http://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=WWZPZWNX&utm_source=GodTube%20Must-See%20Video&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=10/09/2013

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?