His Presence

November 19
We are big proponents of short sermons and long praise and worship.  Most messages/sermons much longer than 20 minutes seem to often become repetitive, having the tendency to cause one's mind to drift from the topic matter.  The four minute message in the link below on God's Presence, byFrancis Chan will stick with me.

http://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=W7YDDPNX&utm_source=GodTube%20Today&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=11/18/2013

Honor and majesty are (found) in His presence; strength and joy are (found) in His sanctuary.
1 Chronicles 16:27
Scriptures God's Presence Bar
And He said, "My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest."   Exodus 33:14
Scriptures God's Presence Bar

You will show me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.  Psalm 16:11
Scriptures God's Presence Bar
Do not cast me away from Your presence, and do not take Your Holy Spirit from me.  Psalm 51:11
Scriptures God's Presence Bar
Repent therefore and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, so that times of  refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord.  Acts 3:19
Scriptures God's Presence Bar
Where can I go from Your Spirit?  Or where can I flee from Your presence?  Psalm 139:7
Scriptures God's Presence Bar
Serve the Lord with gladness; Come before His presence with singing.  Psalm 100:2


Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?