Marinate or Meditate..same idea

 The bath...
The basting!
Turkey prep is a serious endeavor.

November 14
My role in our Bible study feast the other night was the production of the turkey. Researching various brines, I went with a sweet orange and lemon based brine.  The suggested time for this brining process was 20 hours.  A good marinade enriches any meat, just as a good meditation on the Word of God enriches us and our relationship to Christ. What are you soaking in these days?


Let the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart be acceptable in your sight,
O Lord, my rock and my redeemer.
Psalm 19:14

The brining recipe can be found on my menu bar under "Palate Pleasers".

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?