Satisfaction Guaranteed

November 4
How priceless is your unfailing love, O God.
People take refuge in the Shadow of Your Wings.
Psalm 36:7

Satisfy is in the morning with your unfailing love that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days.
Psalm 90:14

Have you ever purchased a product, been disappointed and returned it for the money back guarantee?  The other day I read this quote (can't remember where) "I know I'm saved, but I'm not satisfied."  Asking Jesus into our hearts isn't a "fix all" remedy.
In this world you will have trouble. But take courage. I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Our guaranteed satisfaction comes from knowing God never leaves us or forsakes us and promises to work all things together for our good, while we walk here on earth awaiting heaven.  Renee Swope wrote: "We must learn to see challenges as spiritual exercises designed to make us stronger."

There is a children's song, I've referred to before with the chorus: 
He's still working on me, to make me what I ought to be.
Now there's a guarantee!

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?