The Ultimate Multitasker

November 2
Being married to a college football player, I'm always a bit defensive when I hear someone refer to a dumb football player. Have they actually watched the game?  Have they seen a college or professional level play book.  You can't be dumb and learn all that.

Well, you can't be dumb to pull off what this Ohio State marching band does either in this video clip. Talk about multi-tasking.  Playing your music and knowing when and where to march too would tax my brain.

http://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=WY7KGGNX&utm_source=GodTube%20Must-See%20Video&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=11/01/2013

God is the ultimate Multitasker!  Nothing is too difficult for Him.  Mary knew that when she became pregnant as a virgin. Sarah knew that as she became a mother at 90 years old.  Noah knew that when he received guidance to build an ark. Moses knew that when he saw the Red Sea part.  I knew that each time I experienced a baby being born or now as I simply feel my heart beat, my eyes blink and realize there is blood pumping through those big ole veins in my hand!

"And did you know that your cousin Elizabeth conceived a son, old as she is? Everyone called her barren, and here she is six months pregnant!  Nothing, you see, is impossible with God."
And Mary said Yes, I see it all now: I'm the Lord's maid, ready to serve. 
Let is be with me just as you say. Ten the angel left her.
Luke 1:37

     

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?