Mistletoe

December 28-29
Spending the night in a hotel with a couple of our grandchildren last week, I got a glimpse of God's watchful eye. Our two year old granddaughter had fallen out of bed.  My husband placed her back in bed, but about 10 minutes later, I noticed him leaning over her bed. Asking if everything was alright, my heart was so warmed by the concern this grandfather had for his sweet granddaughter.
Isn't it a precious thought that God never slumbers or sleeps. He is always watching over us.

He will not let your foot slip-
he who watches over you will not slumber; 
indeed, he who watches over Israel will neither slumber nor sleep.
The Lord watches over you-the Lord is your shade at your right hand.
Psalm 121:3-5

This year I hung artificial mistletoe on the posts of our bed…a reminder to my husband to kiss me when we go to sleep and when we awaken.  :-)

Have you ever thought as to whether Jesus will greet us with a kiss when we get to heaven?  

Greet all God's people with a holy kiss.
1 Thessalonians 5:26

Greet  one another with a kiss of love. Peace to all of you who are in Christ.
1 Peter 5:14


Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?