Never Gone

December 2

Colton Dixon rocks out a little too much for my musical preference, but his message is powerful in this video.  I've personally experience the pain of a runaway prodigal and admit  I've run away from Christ myself at times. Yet,  He has never left me or forsaken me.

If you ever see the little battery operated lantern used in this video, let me know. I'd love to get those for our grandchildren.


http://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=01FB01NU&utm_source=GodTube%20Today&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=11/25/2013
Be strong and courageous.  Do not be afraid or terrified of them, 
for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.
Deuteronomy 31:6 

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?