You and Me Baby

December 5
Yesterday, I awakened with a cold and didn't feel like going anywhere. When I explained this to the Lord, his response brought a smile to my chapped lips...
"It's just you and me baby, let's put on some Christmas music and pray the day away!"

I vowed to not answer the phone, to get off the computer and to have a pray day with Jesus! A friend and I are doing a special Christmas ministry for our Bible Study women called The Christmas Trilogy. It's totally a God thing that we are trying to be faithful and "go with".  Part one begins in her barn and she emailed she wished she had a Christmas banner to hang in her barn, so while Jesus and I were chilling yesterday we made her one!
Now this is how much fun God is.  My friend had given me a gift bag the other day and I emailed her to thank her for the delightful devotional she had given me. Emailing back, she said, "There's more in the bag. Look for the little black box."  In that box was a beautiful silver bell called "The Nativity Bell".  I told her it was as if Jesus has sent me a special gift on our day off together!
If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children,
how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!
Mathew 7:11


Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?