Cheer

January 10
I must have been having a junior high school dream and this silly cheer was the subconscious thought that brought forth the spirit filled cheer to which I awakened.
The silly one from my cheerleading past went something like this:
Boys got the power, the teachers got the brains, but the girls got the pretty legs to win this game!

The Spirit whipped up this one!

God's got the power, Jesus is our friend and the Holy Spirit guides of through thick and thin!

For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities-his eternal power and divine nature-have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.
Romans 1:20

I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master's business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you.
John 15:15

But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth.  John 16:13

But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said to you.  John 14:26  

God's Word is certainly something to cheer about!

 


Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?