H.A.C.K. #3

January 18-19
H.A.C.K.ing into life through Hospitality, Acts of Service, Compassion and Kindness!

This weekend reflection time, on my week, is an excellent accountability tool.  With grandsons here, I have not left the house since their arrival Tuesday.  While I assume baby sitting qualifies as an act of service and offering hospitality, and it definitely requires offering compassion and kindness, I want to be intention in teaching these requests of the Lord to my grandchildren.  So, today we will H.A.C.K around!

Our daughter did offer an amazing act of service to the women of our church, who came here for a bowl of soup and a chance to hear her share about the longing of her heart and a mini concert on her harp.

Give thanks to the Lord with the lyre; Sing praises to Him with a harp of ten strings.   Psalm 33:2

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?