I Have Loved You


February 26
Today's photo is of one of my dearest friends, who went to heaven two years ago today.  We planned our daughters' weddings on the same day, at the same hour, at churches a block apart from one another without realizing what we had done!  Then we had our hair done that day by the same person!
God had just seen my girlfriend through rough, tough lung cancer surgery, but allowed her to make this wedding and she looked beautiful!  The look of love between this mother and daughter is one of the special gifts God creates.  It stands the test of time.


I have loved you, just as my Father has loved me.
So remain faithful to my love for you.
John 15:9

"Love feels no burden, thinks nothing of trouble, attempts what is above its strength,
pleads no excuse of impossibility; for it thinks…
all things possible."
Thomas A Kempis

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?