We Interrupt... for a Pride Test

February 5
We interrupt the light heartedness of this look at love, in the month of February, because "misery loves company" and I did Nancy Leigh DeMoss's Pride Test yesterday and was convicted on multiple accounts.  Knowing most of you as I do, I figured you'd love a deep cleansing from the Lord as well.

Truly, her Monday broadcast is not for sissies, but for those who know how much God hates pride and also know that godly correction and our repentance bring great freedom and relief.

God has been working on me in the area of pride lately and I thought I had done so well receiving His discipline…PRIDEFUL wasn't I.  Well, the teaching at Revive Our Hearts took me back multiple notches.   Pride keeps us from being close to God and that's my favorite place to be, so I'm willing to confess, repent and try, try again through the power of the Holy Spirit.

http://www.reviveourhearts.com/radio/revive-our-hearts/pride-test-2/

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?