Lifted Up



Now is the time for judgement on this world; now the prince of this world will be driven out.
And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, wild draw all people to myself.
He said this to show the kind of death he was going to die.
John 12:31-33

April 19-20
Day after day, I learn lessons from watching our grandchildren.  Yesterday, as I watched our son lift his children up in the air to make a basket on the basketball court, elation spread across their faces with the realization of their success.  We are so similar, as we are quick to accept the accolades for our success and don't acknowledge how our heavenly Father lifts us up in all we do.  Without Him nothing is possible.
I rejoice with you all this weekend as we celebrate how the Son Of God was lifted up and reigns on high at the right hand of God the Father.  We are grateful, that not only has He been lifted up, but that He left Word that he has gone to prepare a place for us!

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?