June 24
My husband is not a game player, quiz taker, or puzzle worker.  He will appease me on our morning walks and accompany me in ABC prayer, but yesterday morning when I wanted to switch it up, I got the look…letting me know it sounded like a dumb game.
The suggested I made was to take each letter of the alphabet and ask the Lord for a scripture reminder or to bestow on our lives a quality of Christ beginning with that letter. 
A- Do not be anxious.
B-   Believe in the Lord Jesus
C- Be compassionate
D- Die to self, be delivered from sin
E- Exalt the name of Jesus
F- Flee temptation
G- Give God the Glory, etc. 

The process really ended up going rather well and concluded with us in a burst of laughter, as I said, "XYZ!" Immediately, he looked to see if his zipper was down. Examine your zipperHe’s been in school administration too long!

I meditate on your precepts and consider your ways.
Psalm 119:15 

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?