Toe Sucking

June 13
If I keep my eyes on God, I won't trip over my own feet.
Psalm 25:12

…or allow them to be sucked off by carp! 

For as long as I've been on this lake (49 years) we've gone to feed the carp at various marinas.  
I have a bag of old bread waiting to be tossed to the carp tomorrow by our grandchildren!  
There's a new adventure at a couple of the marinas.  Toe sucking! 
 For 25 cents you can buy a small scoop of peanut butter to go on your toes. Then the carp suck it off! 
 I just got a pedicure, so I have an excuse not to participate!

What we do need to participate in is keeping our feet on the paths the Lord sets before us.

Give careful though to the paths for your feet and be steadfast in all your ways.
Proverbs 4:26 


Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?