Fly with Faith

"First Flight"
This photo was emailed to me and I apologize for not having the information of whom to give credit.
Isn't there an old song, maybe Frank Sinatra sang it called…"Come Fly With Me."

July 29
Currently there's a song out called "Happy" and that is what this photo makes me!  Is this what a newborn baby feels like when it enters the world?

Sunday afternoon an elementary student was leaving our yard after visiting and she looked at me and said, "I hope you have the best week of your whole life".  The gusto and sincerity with which she made this exclamation made me smile and gave me a jump start to that possibility.

If God is kicking you out into unknown waters today, I pray you fly with faith and the knowledge you serve a God who loves to hold you up!

Fear the Lord your God and serve him.  Hold fast to him and take your oaths in his name.  He is the one you praise; he is your God, who performed for you those great and awesome wonders you saw with your own eyes.  Deuteronomy 10:19-21 

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?