Invigorate My Soul

This reminds me of the "invigorate my soul" phrase in the passage below!

July 12-13
A follow up to yesterday's "awakening our ears" devotional is taking the time to turn The Message translation of Psalm 119:169-179 into a prayer for our lives.

Let my cry come right into your presence, God; provide me with the insight that comes only from your Word. Give my request your personal attention, rescue me on the terms of your promise.  Let praise cascade off my lips; after all, your've taught me the truth about life!  And let your promises ring from my tongue; every order you've given is right.  Put your hand out and steady me since I've chosen to live by your counsel.  I'm homesick, God, for your salvation; I love it when you show yourself! Invigorate my soul so I can praise you well, use your decrees to put iron in my soul. And should I wander off like a lost sheep-seek me!  I'll recognize the sound of your voice.

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?