You Need Me

July 26-27
I was trimming away on our rose bushes yesterday morning, while listening to a very loud bird sing his song nearby.  It sounded as if the lyrics to his song were a repetitive "You need Me." God always seems to show up when I'm off alone working in the yard.

I do need Him! I need Jesus and I need the control of the Holy Spirit in my life.

I need God to be my peace.
I need God to be my joy.
I need God to comfort me.
I need God to teach me.
I need God to direct my path.
I need God to forgive my sins.
I need God and his mercy which is new every morning.
I need God to control my tongue.
I need God to give me wisdom.
I need God to give me understanding.
I need God to increase my faith.

Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.  Hebrews 11:1

And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work.  2 Corinthians 9:8

And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:19

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?