Accomplishments



August 2-3
But prove yourselves doers of the word, and not merely hearers who delude themselves.
James 1:22 

The above verse was on Biblegateway today.  It made me remember we have been given the Holy Spirit, not only as a friend and comforter, but for the purpose of equipping us "to do" what God has preplanned for us to accomplish to bring him glory.

This week we've been enjoying a couple of our "grands" and watching all their accomplishments.  One wanted roller skates.  Before the purchase we discussed the discipline of "never, never, never give up." I have a song that goes with that phrase that we've sung with a long strand of obstacles from potty training to trying to get basketballs in hoops!

Our three year old princess wanted to paint.  The particular piece you are viewing here is of God's creation! She has the sun, flowers, water, grass and a few more objects I missed in translation!  She was so proud of her accomplishment.

What is it you hear God calling you to accomplish today?
Is there a since of apathy or insecurity in battling in your mind?

I will cry to God Most High, To God who accomplishes all thing for me.
Psalm 57:2

I will cry to God Most High, To God who accomplishes all things for me.

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?

Marriage Matters #1